We invite the following types of unpublished content from students or academicians or legal professionals on any subject of law. Write-ups on contemporary topics will have an edge over other write-ups during the review process.
1. Research Articles: 3,000 to 5,000 words.
2. Case Commentaries: 2,000 words approx.
3. Opinion-based Blogs: Approximately 1,500 words.
1. Font: Times New Roman
2. Font size: 14 (headings and sub headings), 12 (main text)
3. Reference style: Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
4. All references should be put in footnotes. No endnotes to be used.
5. Co-authorship of a maximum of two members is allowed.
Submissions must be sent with the subject as, ‘TAY ROLLING SUBMISSION’ on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The attached document must have the Name of Author(s), Introduction of Author(s), Date of Submission, Word Count and Content Type mentioned. After the submission, the decision regarding publication and review report, prepared by the Review Committee consisting of 8 members will be communicated via mail within 10 working days.