[E-BOOK] Call for Chapters | Send by 30th August
Truth and Youth (TAY) is an open-access and peer-reviewed journal. This is an initiative undertaken by students from the National Law Universities.
It invites unpublished content from students or academicians for publication in an E-BOOK to be released in the month of September.
About the Truth and Youth
The purpose of TAY is to provide a stage and platform to the students for showing their research and learning skills. We emphasize more on skill development through legal research, academic writings and various other activities that can make a substantive difference in career ahead.
TAY is an independent student-run body that deals with blogs and infographics in order to make the law decipherable to common people. Apart from the Research Articles, Opinion Based Blogs, Case Commentaries, Legal Frictions, Legal Philosophies and Editorials, we publish annual journals which provide the platform for the erudite of different varsities.
The theme of the e-Book.
EVOLUTION OF LAWS TO SUIT THE DEMANDS OF THE PANDEMIC.
Types of Content
1. Short Research Articles: 2,000 – 3,000 words.
2. Opinion-based Blogs: Approximately 1,500 words.
DEADLINE to submit: 30th August, 2021
NOTE: Write-ups sent in well in advance will be given an edge over other write-ups.
1. Font: Times New Roman
2. Font size: 14 (headings and subheadings), 12 (main text)
3. Reference style: Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
4. All references should be put in footnotes. No endnotes to be used.
5. Co-authorship of a maximum of two members is allowed.
6. Plagiarism limit: 15%
Submissions must be sent with the subject as, ‘TAY CHAPTER SUBMISSION’ on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The attached document must have the Name of Author(s), Introduction of Author(s), Date of Submission, Word Count and Content Type mentioned. After the submission, the decision regarding publication and review report, prepared by the Review Committee consisting of 8 members will be communicated via mail within 10 working days.
1. Selected authors will get a Certificate of Publication.
2. All authors will get a Certificate of Participation.
3. Internship opportunity for top 10 student authors.
For any queries regarding the same contact: +91 9631822148