Call For Papers: Truth and Youth Law Journal | Volume I Issue 3 Submit by 25th September, 2021
Call For Papers
About the Journal
Truth and Youth Law Journal (TAY.L.J.) is an Open Access, online quarterly Peer-Reviewed, multi-disciplinary national journal, established in January 2021, published by Truth and Youth. This is a national initiative undertaken by the students from the National Law Universities. The main objective of TAY.L.J. is to provide a channel for expressing the views of persons in the field of law. We welcome professional researchers, lawyers, scholars and students from various fields in law. In addition, the knowledge of the law is an issue of shifting interest to a general skill level. The singularity of the journal is that it operates without any legal theme, so as to provide a reasonable opportunity to those who are interested in the field to express their views accordingly. The purpose of TAY.L.J. is to provide a stage and platform to the students for showing their research and learning skills. We emphasize more on skill development through legal research, academic writings and various other activities that can make a substantive difference in career ahead. We intend to be a leader in facilitating a new type of discussion in various areas of law and similar disciplines. TAY.L.J. publishes the manuscripts revolving around Law and other similar disciplines.
Editor in Chief: Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta
Truth and Youth Law Journal (TAY.L.J.) is accepting submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (4,000 – 6,000words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Opinion Based Blogs (2,500 – 3,500 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Commentary / Policy Analysis (3,500 – 4,000 words).
Currently, the Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume I Issue 3.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Header: 14pt, Main body: 12pt, footnotes: 10pt and single-spaced).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words and shall have to be provided.
- Co-authorship (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
- The TAY L.J. uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Harvard Bluebook Citation of Legal Authorities. SCC citations for cases are preferred.
- The attached document must have the Name of Author(s), Introduction of Author(s), Date of Submission, Word Count and Content Type mentioned. After the submission, the decision regarding publication and review report, prepared by the Review Committee consisting of 8 members will be communicated via mail within 10 working days.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties. All submissions are checked for plagiarism. Not more than 15% Plagiarism is allowed, shall be reported by Turnitin Plagiarism Checker.
- Submissions made to TAY L.J. shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
- Submit before 25th September, 2021.
Refer to Volume I Issue 2: https://journal.truthandyouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Volume-1-Issue-2.pdf
Submissions must be sent with the subject as, ‘TAYLJ PAPER SUBMISSION’ on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org